SOLD Assembled working Liteplacer, includes computer

dmwahl

SOLD Assembled working Liteplacer, includes computer

Post by dmwahl »

Hard to do, but I'm finally ready to sell. I bought it at the end of 2016 but just don't use it as much as I thought I would, plus we're getting one at work that I can use. For the most part it's stock, includes the automatic nozzle changer. I also upgraded the up-camera with mrandt's hexagonal camera holder, logitech C270 camera, and a switching 12V regulator on the tinyg board (the standard linear regulator got hot). The down camera light is one of the LED "angel eye" lights and is extremely bright.

The machine is mounted on a sheet of 19mm (3/4") cabinet grade birch plywood. Width is 48", depth 28". Everything from the kit is included, plus a meanwell 150W 24V power supply and 120mm fan cooling both the power supply and tinyg. Everything is mounted to the sheet of plywood. No table is included, buyer to supply a table/workbench to mount to.

I'll include the computer (Core 2 due 3.0Ghz, 4GB ram, 250GB HD, Win7 Pro, basic keyboard and mouse) for no extra charge if interested. It already has the liteplacer software up and running, I'll just remove my personal files and give the buyer the login password so they will have minimal setup.

The machine has been calibrated and used to assemble a handful of boards with down to 0603 parts, but will likely need to be recalibrated due to moving it around.

Located in Verona, WI, USA (5 minutes south of Madison). Prefer local pickup, but I'm willing to ship anywhere.

Price $1300 OBO.

Some videos of it in action at the shared link below, note that they were taken before calibrating it properly. Placement is pretty much dead on with 0603 and larger, certainly good enough that reflow pulls parts to the center of their pads.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UfePGZPVGR8L9fwx9
Last edited by dmwahl on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dmwahl

Re: FOR SALE Assembled working Liteplacer, includes computer

Post by dmwahl »

Price reduced to 1300.
dmwahl

Re: FOR SALE Assembled working Liteplacer, includes computer

Post by dmwahl »

Sold.