Unable to home

Michael_N

Unable to home

Post by Michael_N »

Hi!
I'm setting up the liteplacer using the new cameras. I'm unable to have it home after the "Homing-mark"

As you can see on the photo it recognize the mark. But when I press measure it shows no results.
By moving the mark closere to the center of the cross, I can get a measurement, but still it will not home. It just says something like, "Optical positioning: Can't find feature"

Can anybody guide me in the right direction?

Kind regards
Michael
KeithM

Re: Unable to home

Post by KeithM »

It may be that the optical home mark needs to be moved closer to where the Liteplacer expects to find it.
JuKu
Site Admin

Post by JuKu »

When the optical recognition process fails, it leaves the machine in the position, so you can go to vision setup to diagnose the problem. If you can’t solve it easily, send me the log window content and a screen shot with “show pixels” off (so I can see all that the camera sees), both with and without display processing.
Michael_N

Post by Michael_N »

Hi,

So I just figured it out. I was paying attension to movement when the recognition failed. It seemed very vrong and reason was the values in "X/Y box size" Of some reason I had not set the box size correct in the X direction.
So ´now it works;)