Fully assembled LitePlacer for sale

OlavS

Fully assembled LitePlacer for sale

Post by OlavS »

Hi,

Fully assembled LitePlacer standard kit with nozzle changer. It's mounted on a metal peg board on wheels. A USB hub is included to combine the tinyg with one camera.

The tinyg has been upgraded with firmware to support ADC0 readings and a pressure sensor+amplifier has been added.

This machine has successfully run about 10 boards with 0603s and SOT23 parts, and comes ready with openpnp setup file (but will need recalibration after shipping, of course). I am selling because my needs have changed and I need a faster pick and place machine, and because I find the camera vision too tricky in my highly varying lighting conditions in my lab.

Pictures to follow shortly. Asking price is €1200 plus shipping.

I'm based in Oslo, Norway but will ship internationally if required.
OlavS

Re: Fully assembled LitePlacer for sale

Post by OlavS »

Reduced to €1000 plus shipping. I need to free up the lab space for the new pnp machine! 8-)
OlavS

Post by OlavS »

Price reduced to €700 plus shipping. This is a well assembled, working machine, people! With upgrades in the form of pressure measurements and a USB hub.

The lack of interest makes me wonder if Liteplacer customers just want a giant meccano set for adults, not to actually use the Liteplacer as a working tool? :shock:
OlavS

Post by OlavS »

sold