Camera Upgrade Schedule

robert@serve101.org

Camera Upgrade Schedule

Post by robert@serve101.org »

Can we have an estimated schedule for when the upgrade camera kit will be available to order? I have been holding off on some designs/builds waiting for this kit. Knowing when the kit is be available, or at least an updated estimate, will be helpful in planning.

Thanks,
Robert
JuKu
Site Admin

Re: Camera Upgrade Schedule

Post by JuKu »

Next week? Two weeks max. The kits are shipping with that already. For the upgrade kit, I need to figure out the shipping and packaging, fight the shop software and write some documentation, but these are minor.
robert@serve101.org

Post by robert@serve101.org »

Still anxious for new upgraded cameras, all the more so since my up-facing-camera seems to have gone belly-up. The OS sees it, but I am unable to "connect" to it with software. This camera has always been a bit problematic, but now it seems to be semi-dead. I even ran another software package: WebcamViewer and it has the same problems with this camera as the LitePlacer program does.

If the new cameras will be available for purchase soon, I prefer not to buy a replacement.

Thanks,
Robert
Timato

Post by Timato »

I too am having camera troubles.

Could you please provide a new ETA for the new cameras and the price for them?

That would be very hekpful.

Thank-you. :D

Timato
JuKu
Site Admin

Post by JuKu »

Timato wrote:I too am having camera troubles.

Could you please provide a new ETA for the new cameras and the price for them?

That would be very hekpful.

Thank-you. :D

Timato
Sorry for the late approving your message. The cameras are available now for 80€ in the shop. I'll put design files and links to the parts up soon; DIY price is maybe 25€, depending on how much small parts you have and how much you need to buy.